Start Date: Immediate
Location: Dublin 4
About NK Management:
NK Management is an award-winning Talent Management and Literary Agency with over 25 years’ experience at the forefront of connecting Talent and Brands with global audiences.
NK Management exclusively represents a Talent roster of experts across the fields of Broadcasting, Entertainment, Arts and Culture, News and Current Affairs, Factual, Music, Lifestyle, Sports Media, Medical, Veterinary, and Culinary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the team with all areas of client service delivery, maintaining best in class customer service at all times.
- Working as part of a Client Services Team, joining existing structure of Client Services Manager, Client Services Director, Managing Director and CEO levels
- Administration and support tasks such as diary management, creating virtual appointments, and recording meeting minutes
- General office duties (including distribution and warehouse duties when applicable)
- Undertaking market research, surveying trends (both local and International) and generating reports
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, broadcast, social media sites and online outlets
- Proposing and developing ideas for new and existing opportunities (i.e. Broadcast, Advertising, Sponsorship, Brand Ambassador partnerships etc)
- Creating and managing bespoke content for NK Management’s social media accounts and website
The Candidate will:
- Display a willing ‘can do’ attitude
- Have ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload to meet tight deadlines
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic, with excellent communication skills (speaking, listening, and writing)
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Be proactive and forward thinking with an ability to plan
- Be commercially minded
- Be of good character and trustworthy
- Be flexible to occasionally working outside office hours
- Proactively maintain confidentiality as and where appropriate
- A relevant or suitable degree or qualification
- Excellent writing skills, including but not limited to impeccable grammar, spelling, and ability to write creatively and develop documents and content
- A strong knowledge of Radio, Television, Online, and Media markets worldwide (with particular focus on the Irish, UK, and USA territories)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Full clean driving licence and own car
This is an opportunity for the successful applicant to begin their Talent Management career in a dynamic agency with a proven track record of nurturing career progression.
Deadline for applicants: 18th of February.
To apply, please send a C.V. and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org